Saturday, August 28, 2010

OOP Butterick 3440 - Fitted Floral Sundress

Here is the dress I made using my super sized floral print--it's on me with me cropped out. I really like this print. It's very large, but because of the design, it's not too large for petite me. The style of the dress isn't trendy, but when I wear it, I'm going to style it trendy.


This is a TNT and it was very easy to sew. The style is perfect for the hourglass 8.

I used long OOP Butterick 3440.






Before it became a TNT, I had to shape the armholes a little because they looked a little odd, but that was easy enough to do. And I did my usual petite adjustments. But that's it.

Still have a few more projects to share, but this is today's second post, so that's it for today.

Enjoy the weekend!
Em


No comments:

Post a Comment