Sunday, July 15, 2012

McCalls 6444 - White Knit Topper

I've sewn McCalls 6444 three times:


The topper looks dorky in the pic on the patten envelope, but IRL, it's a very nice topper.

I sewed a black one, a gray and white printed one, and my 3rd was a solid white one. I sewed the white one before I started on my current plan, but it matches everything so perfectly that it's in!

What I really like about it is the collar! The collar isn't really noticeable when the front is worn open, like this (paired with my white knit top):





Both pieces are made of the same fabric--I have a twinset!



You can't miss the the collar when the front is worn tied, like this:






This is truly the perfect topper for my 6 pak!!!

It was incredibly easy to sew, and is sooo easy to wear!!!

Make this day a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment