Friday, March 2, 2012

The Mad Men's Dress That I Want To Make


I found a dress from Mad Men that I want to knock off. It's not the cutest dress, but I like it! It's similar to a dress that's in my unconventional 6 Pac--nothing like multi-purposing my sewing I tell you!  :-)







The dress below is the dress that's already in my queue--the fabric is not an exact match, but the color's close and that's good enough for me. I'll definitely need to do a little tweaking, but I don't anticipate anything major. I don't want a skirt that's too poufy and full, so I am sticking with the skirt below. I'll change the neckline and the waist tie to match the show's dress more closely:




My Mad Men's dress choice is set! Now all I have to do is sew it.

Make this day a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment