I've made it several times before. It's a TNT, so nothing new to say about this one. If you want to read the past posts about it, go here and here.
This time around, I made it with a fun green and white striped knit to match the top that I just posted about.
It's part of a twinset that almost wasn't because of operator error.
I cut the front and back for the cardi, and then I got really enthused about the matching top and cut out all of the pieces for it. After I was finished, I realized that I didn't cut the sleeves for the cardi! UGH!!! And all I had left were scraps!!!! OMG!!!
I looked at the scraps and frantically went through them! I could easily cut the cuffs, but nothing was big enough for the sleeves. And then I remembered throwing some scraps away earlier, so I checked the sewing trash can. Voila! Two pieces just barely big enough to cut the sleeves!!! YAY!!!
Here's my new cardi . . . with sleeves and with the matching top!
Well, that concludes my weekend wrap up!
Make this day a really good one!