Thursday, August 2, 2012

New Look 6107 - yellow skirt

I decided to finish the last 2 pieces of my Summer wardrobe:




I haven't gotten to the dress, yet, but I sewed the skirt on Tuesday night. I used New Look 6107 (I added cutaway pockets, but sewed everything else with just my regular petite and hourglass adjustments).




Here's my simple little skirt--don't mind the pic as it's draped over a hanger, and hadn't been pressed, yet:




It's made of the same fabric as my yellow peplum top, which means that when I wear it with that top, I'll have a two piece dress!

The yellow and white printed pique dress will be up right after I finish sewing this OOP New Look 6468 emerald green top (see board on the side bar to the left):




I'm almost done:




Make this day a good one!




No comments:

Post a Comment